Finally, Get A Plan And Take Control Of Your Career!
‘Work’, it’s a really hot topic at the moment, many people are without work, but equally there are so many people who are unhappy in their current jobs. Work makes up a massive part of our lives! So it stands to reason that what you spend the majority of your time doing should be something that you thoroughly enjoy, not just something that you do to make money. The famous philosophiser Confucius wrote “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life”. I’m passionate about people achieving their best in their current career or helping people step by step to have the expertise to be the winning candidate for a new job!
Many people are working in jobs that they have absolutely no interest or passion in doing. They spend their day wishing they had the courage and confidence to hand in their notice and start up their own business or embark on a new career adventure, but have no idea where to start! Other people really enjoy their job; they’re highly skilled and good at what they do but feel paralysed by fear and lack the confidence to take their performance to the next level. Does this sound like you?
Are you in the process of applying for a new job? How long was it since you last had an interview? Are you terrified when it comes to presenting or speaking in public?
Interview skills & speaking techniques
- How to become confident, dynamic and eloquent communicators.
- Learn how to interview with correct posture and confident body language.
- Master presentation and public speaking skills.
- Learn how to use verbal and non-verbal communication techniques to build rapport with interviewers.
- Learn what language to use during an interview, what to say and how to say it.
- Learn to speak with authority and influence.
- Learn what questions interviewers will ask during an interview and how to answer.
- Learn what questions an interviewee should ask during an interview.
- How to finish and interview and make a lasting first impression.
- Overcome your fear of interviews and presentations.
Do you feel like its time to inject some passion and energy back in to your career? You’ve watched everyone else have their moment, now it’s your time!
What career coaching covers
- What you want from your career.
- How to create a vision and plan for the future/change career direction.
- The importance of positive psychology and peak performance.
- How to change limiting beliefs and negative attitudes.
- How to identify and enhance your professional strengths.
- How to be a self-feeder. Taking responsibility for ongoing personal and professional growth and development.
- How to build stronger work relationships.
- How to gain rapport with your boss or staff and create greater synergy.
- Increasing your productivity.
- Taking calculated risks.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Thinking like a visionary.
If you’re interested in how career coaching could help you with some of the challenges you’re facing, please call or submit your contact information below.
Claim Your Complementary Coaching Consultation Today!
Call (760) 683-9588